Comment on page
Token burning and destruction mechanism
- Fixed ratio burning: Under this mechanism, every time a player makes a transaction or purchases an in-game item, the system will automatically destroy a certain percentage of tokens.
- Continuous burning: We will regularly burn in-game tokens according to specific conditions or time nodes.
- Consumption burning: In the game, players need to consume tokens to upgrade, build equipment or other in-game activities. These consumed tokens will be directly destroyed, thereby reducing the total amount of tokens in the game.
- Stake Burn: We adopt a staking mechanism that allows players to stake their own tokens to obtain in-game privileges or services. After the mortgage expires or the conditions are met, a certain percentage of the mortgaged tokens will be destroyed.
- Transaction fee burning: When conducting token transactions, we will charge a certain fee. 50% of these fees will be used for the repurchase and destruction of tokens, thereby reducing the total amount of tokens in circulation.
- Liquidity mining and burning: In DeFi projects, liquidity providers (LP) provide funds to support trading pairs and receive transaction fees in return. We will use 50% of the service fee collected for token repurchase and destruction
- Community vote burn: I will also adopt a decentralized governance model, allowing players to vote on token burn proposals. If the majority of players agree, the burn proposal will be implemented and the corresponding tokens will be burned.
Last modified 7mo ago